Big holidays come once a year, but you can celebrate all 365 days with Food.com. With the Every Day Is a Food Holiday App, you’ll never miss National Junk Food Day, Cupcake Day or Margarita Day again.
How It Works:
You’ll receive a new, food-themed holiday every single day, along with classic and creative recipes so you can celebrate the day however you like. Keep it simple with a short stack for Pancake Day or get crazy and whip up a platter of green alien pancakes – each day it’s up to you.
What You Get:
• A new food holiday every day of the year
• Classic and creative recipes for each holiday
• Daily trivia you can use to impress friends and colleagues
• A full calendar of holidays
• The ability to search for upcoming holidays
• The option to save holidays and recipes as favorites
• The ability to share holidays and recipes via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, email, text message or iMessage
• And it’s all completely free!
Fun Holidays & Recipes Featured:
You’d think that coming up with a classic and creative recipe for 365 food holidays might be tough, but not for Food.com! Our home cooks have provided us with an incredible collection of recipes, including:
• Tres Leche Coconut Cupcakes for National Cupcake Day
• Macaroni & Cheese Pizza for National Macaroni Day
• PB&J Pancakes for Peanut Butter & Jelly Day
• Old-Fashioned Milk Chocolate Cake for Milk Chocolate Day
• Cheddar Cheese, Pretzel & Beer Burgers for National Pretzel Day
• Plus 2,000+ more fun recipes!
If you don’t have an iPhone or iPad, you can still check out a full year of fun food holidays right here at Food.com too.