Exciting news: Food.com is going to be a part of Food Network Star next month and we want you to appear on the show!
We are looking for enthusiastic home cooks that have no professional training or experience. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
Here are the details: The show is filming in Los Angeles, CA on 1/12/14 and home cooks of all levels are welcome. New to dabbling with Food.com recipes in the kitchen? Even better. We are seeking all levels of cooking ability for this fantastic opportunity.
To be considered, send us an email and include:
- Your name
- Your city
- Your phone number
- Your current occupation
- A description of your cooking skills
- A recent photo
- Recipe photos (Food.com links welcome)
- A link to your Food.com profile
- An explanation of why you think you’ll absolutely rock it as a home cook on TV
A couple of things to note:
- Unfortunately we are not able to cover the cost of transportation and accommodation, so this is only open to those that either live in the Los Angeles area or those that are able to provide their own transportation to the filming.
- While we welcome ALL levels and abilities (especially new cooks who are just learning) this event is not open to those who have been professionally trained or who work professionally as chefs.
Still have questions? Either post in the comments or send us an email. And good luck!